1. Makrai Consulting is committed to respecting and protecting your
personal privacy. You are not required to provide any personal
information to visit the Makrai Consulting site and browse our
information. Only when an enquiry takes place does personal information
become necessary. Information Collection and Use
2. Makrai Consulting is the sole owner of the information collected on
this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others
in ways other than disclosed in this statement.
3. We request information from the Guest on our enquiry form. Here a
Guest must provide contact information (such as name, country, email
address). This information is used initially to contact the Guest
regarding, quotes billing purposes.
4. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the Guest's hard drive
containing information about the Guest. Makrai Consulting does not use
5. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track
Guests' movements, and gather broad demographic information for
aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable
6. We will not share aggregated demographic information. This is not
linked to any personal information that can identify any individual
7. We do not sell individual Guests' names or other private profile
information to third parties and will not do so in the future.
Occasionally, Makrai Consulting will hire a third party to act on our
behalf for projects such as market research surveys and contest entry
processing and will provide information to these third parties
specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information
we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality
agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project.
8. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we
at Makrai Consulting are not responsible for the privacy practices of
such other sites. We encourage our Guests to be aware when they leave
our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site
that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy
statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
9. Guests who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may opt out of
receiving these communications by unsubscribing on our homepage.
Notification of Changes
changes on this page so our Guests are always aware of what information
we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we
disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable
information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was
collected, we will notify Guests by way of an email. Guests will have a
choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different
under which the information was collected.
Back to Top